WOODENOX manages and operates different projects through BIM system.
1. After the project is completed, for the later work, WOODENOX can provide remote support according to customer needs.
2. WOODENOX can provide on-site services according to customer needs, that is, on-site maintenance and on-site repair services.
3. Any goods purchased through WOODENOX website are covered by at least one year warranty against quality damage.
However, there are two cases that are not covered by the WOODENOX warranty:
● Artificial damage is not included in WOODENOX warranty.
● If your product is purchased outside WOODENOX since we have numerous distributors, we’ll not take any responsibility for it.